Moneo Medical Informatics has partnered with the award-winning online professional learning organization, ASAP Elearning Solutions to bring the power of online learning to your continuing medical education (CME) / continuing professional development (CPD) programs.
We work with Accredited CPD providers and non-accredited physician organizations to create engaging and interactive online learning experiences that count for Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program credits.
Our expertise lies in:
- Creating an engaging online learning experience through the use of multimedia and text-based resources
- Developing exercises to reinforce learning outcomes and increase retention
- Design, development, testing and auditing of test items and assessment systems
- Designing asynchronous discussion topics that enrich the learning experience and build community
- Hosting synchronous online events, with required criteria that participants must meet in order to get credits (e.g., watch a certain length of the presentation, pass a quiz, participate in chat discussions, etc.)
- Adapting materials designed for face-to-face instruction to work in the online environment
- Developing content management systems to structure learning content in an intuitive and easy to navigate manner
- Project planning and management
Bring Moneo your CME Program and we’ll turn it into an engaging online experience, complete with assessments and certification credits. For a custom needs assessment and to learn more about our online CME program development services contact us today!